Generate PGP key pairs using your email and a passphrase.
- Choose the type of encryption for key pair;
- Export your keys in the .pgp format;
- Upload your own public keys to HKP servers.
Encrypt messages with the public PGP key of the receiver.
- Store public keys of your contacts;
- Retrieve your contacts easily.
Lastly, decrypt messages with your private key and your passphrase.
It is free and secure, and it will stay that way.
You can also visit the Github page where more download options might be available.
Looking to use PGP encryption for educational purposes or on the fly? Try the online PGP tool!
Please be aware that using an online tool for encryption is less secure than using a desktop app, which can work offline.